Customized tariffs and a wide range of payment methods (coins, bank notes, and credit & debit cards) facilitate and allow secure and fast payment transactions. The system is capable of serving a single or multiple car parks all connected via independent networks.
Pay-on-Foot Parking Revenue Systems
- Coin Notes & Card Operated
- Multiple Pay Stations Self-Managed
- Card Reader & Intercom Integration
- PC Based or Stand Alone Systems
Pay and Display Parking Systems
The ID Security Systems Pay and Display Car Parking Systems are state of the art revenue machines, available in both Mains Powered and Solar Powered versions, available as a coin only machine or with a number of alternative and additional options. which include; Change Issuing. Bank Note Acceptor. Basic Credit/Debit Card Facility. Chip & Pin Credit/Debit Card Facility. In order to accept credit/debit cards machines must be networked to a Central Management Computer.
- Secure Pay & Display Machines
- Debit & Credit Card Payment Simply
- Car Park Revenue Systems
- Coin Only or & Bank Notes
- Chip & Pin Acceptor